August 20, 2012

Lucky Fonz III

In 2008 I made this comic for magazine Viva:
If you can't read Dutch; This story is about a friend who comes to dinner and spots the
well-known singer/songwriter Lucky Fonz III in the supermarket. We tell him he's our
neighbour and makes a lot of noise, and we even asked him to turn his music down!

To be honest, we're not sure if he was living with those noisy students, so it might
not be him who played his music too loud. ;-) Anyway, we still see him sometimes
on the street or in the supermarket and he always nicely greets us (I don't always
greet back since I'm horrible with recognizing faces, sorry!) so we started to 
wonder if he had seen my comic. And now I found THIS online! :
I'm so happy that he saw it and liked it enough to mention it in an interview
4 years later! :-D Does this mean I'm famous too? ;-)

(Though now we still have to wonder if he knows I'm the one who drew it.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, you are famous, absolutely. You may not like it, but you are.

    ReplyDelete