May 21, 2012

Publishing time!

Last week I received a lot of papers about me:

So proud, my drawings in newspaper NRC Handelsblad and even on the cover!

This was the special edition with only illustrations because of the 100th birthday

of Marten Toonder. I turned an article about consumer problems into a comic.



This is an oldie, I made these illustrations a few years ago but a magazine wanted
to reprint them for an article about different kinds of parents. It was published in
magazine PIP 66.
And this is not a drawing but my name was on the cover of magazine Esta anyway!
This is for a series of interviews with the partners of well known people, and apparently
they believed I'm famous enough to interview my boyfriend Mark Hendriks about our
relationship!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete